Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Breathe in, Breathe out...

This could pretty much only be a drivers license update. Things have gotten so ridiculous and absurd that it's almost funny (ALMOST). Not only did the doctor not send me the correct form but he also forgot to SIGN IT! Uhm... I think DMV may be a little particular on that detail. To top things off the doctor is now on vacation....how nice for him. So, nothing more to do about it until he gets back. Meanwhile DMV has closed my case because this paperwork has not been turned in, looks like I will have to start over from scratch, they have not just suspended my license but double suspended it (which really means nothing) just to punish me for something totally out of my control, and are threatening me with misdemeanor charges for not complying because my paperwork (yep, the paperwork I have zero control over) has not been submitted to them as requested. So what should have been a very quick process has now been 6 months of one mistake after another and now the battle continues with no reasonable end in sight. Breathe in, Breath out....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, Angela, I am so sorry --- how utterly FRUSTRATING!

Double suspension! Is that like a double dare?

Linda