Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yesterday's post update

Thank you so much to everyone that responded to me for advice yesterday. My favorite offers of advice were that we should "run away" and by that they meant to pack up our family and move back to TX where we have really amazing friends (we miss you guys too!!!) and to adopt another child. Certainly this is great advice and should be taken seriously..... NOT! But thanks anyways.

Other great advice I received was that I am only responsible for my actions and attitude towards them, and for that I answer to God. So I pray that He will continue to change my heart, help me to be a more loving and forgiving person. And to give it all over to God and let him take care of it.

Everyday before starting school I have devotions with our boys. I presented this question to them also asking what they should do if someone hurts their feelings and it's amazing how simple the answer is to a 8, 7, and 4 year old. They were right on. I think God gives us children so that we can learn more about Him through them. They really are wonderful teachers of God's love! Thanks again to everyone that responded here and by email. It's been given over to God and now I pray He will help me to not try and grab it back. :)

No comments: