Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!


Today I asked for Good news and boy did I ever get it! I received an email that one of my favorite people in the whole world had two adoptions (from the state of TX) completed and official today!!!!!! I had no idea today was the big day. The wait for their family to be completed through adoption has been about the same length of time as ours. We have prayed together, laughed, cried... you name it... all while waiting for God's plan to be revealed and today it happened for them.
Carrie- Congratulations my very precious friend. It could not have happened to a better person. You have been nothing short of one of the greatest gifts God has placed in my life. No one makes me laugh like you do. If you are that much of a treasure to me I can only imagine how wonderfully God will use you to impact the life of your children. I pray God continues to bless your family over and over again.
I just wish I was there to scream, jump up and down, and run around in circles with you. I miss living near you and will have to owe you a great big hug!
With Love,
Your friend for life,
Angela

1 comment:

ange said...

COOLIO I knew they were working on it, glad to hear it is final,
woot woot
ange