Thursday, October 04, 2007

Holiday Season Idea

You have heard me talk so many times of my great love for the amazing kids of Hope for the Children of Haiti (HFC). They are really unlike any group of children I have ever met! It is now October and we all begin to think of what we will do this year for our Holidays, our budget, and gift idea's. I would like to encourage everyone who reads this to consider sponsoring a child this year as a family Christmas gift.

" ... I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room ..." Jesus, The Message - Matthew 25:35

What a great way to serve the Lord while blessing His children. It would also be such a great example and lesson for your children about giving and caring for others. HFC gives children without a home (most have lost both parents or were abandoned very young) a safe place to live, school, food, and love.

You can get more information about HFC and how to sponsor one of these great kids at http://www.hfchaiti.org/

No comments: