Friday, August 10, 2007

The Mug that says it all!

In case you can't read the print it says: No news yet. Yes, it is taking a long time (thanks for pointing that out).

I find it so funny because so many people are screaming this on the inside. :) Many people talk about how much it frusterates them to continue to be asked "Any word on the kids yet?" When so clearly we will be shouting it so loud the world with hear and know when we get the news we are waiting for. However, it does not bother me... I know those who ask are showing interest in our family and showing that they care about how it's going. So thank you to all of you that show your care and ask, even though my answer is almost always... "I dont' know" or "No new news"

I still find the mug very funny. So, if anyone is looking for a hint for what I would like to have for an early Christmas or birthday present- look no further! Even after we get Stephanie, Jude, and Lovenie home we will still be in constant waiting for any information on Jacques and Vilner so the mug will be handy for a very long time to come.



No comments: