Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Busted by the blogger police again!

It's happened again. Bloggers robots have detected me as possible spam (should I be insulted?). Not on this blog but on my other blog at www.haitiadoptionhelp.blogspot.com . I'm sorry to anyone trying to access it. It should be restored soon.

I'm again amused at the wording from blogger about their robots. They must have changed their wording a bit because it seems to me like last time they said that it would have to be reviewed by one of their humans, that was a lot funnier:

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.
We received your unlock request on August 21, 2007. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are to cute to be SPAM....Is SPAM its own food group? hehehe
Love ya,
LeAnne

CG said...

I wonder what keeps setting them off? I'm so glad to hear it will be back soon!