Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Darling!!!

Jim with some of his birthday loot.



Happy Birthday to the greatest person I've ever known! I pray God blesses you bigger and better this year then any other before.


August 19th-- A day to celebrate God giving this world a very wonderful gift. Jim opened up his presents tonight (just a few hours early). Tomorrow for his birthday we plan to lay around the house watching a DVD of cartoons of our much loved The Tick. Jim may finally try his hand at spray paint art, I will willingly play strategy board games (going in to a battle of wits unarmed!)and other games that I normally find to be torture but will do with a smile on his birthday and Father's day. Then we plan to go out to dinner as a family with a gift certificate a great friend gave Jim today.


Jim also opened my gift to him today and it was tickets to go next weekend to see Corteo by Cirque du Soleil. There is a reason why this is a bit special to us and I'll share that soon. The tickets are for next Saturday.

No comments: