Thursday, August 02, 2007

Haircut day again


I just can't do it! I can't bring myself to take the kids back to kids cut type places and pay the high prices no matter how fun their place is. Instead I take matters (and by matters I mean hair) into my own hands. It's actually been kind of fun to try and create the different looks that the kids want. Here's how we all look after being attacked by my new haircutting scissors....


Kyle turned in his Mohawk for a more spikey do- which is fine with me...I've always loved his hair spiked.

Luke continues to like his hair real long. As long as we can see his face we are okay with that so he just got a bit of a trim on his style of choice.


Johnny surprised me by still wanting to keep his Mohawk since he was the one that made me promise I wouldn't cut his hair this way not long ago. This time we went shorter on the sides and on the Mohawk. We found it was just too hard to keep standing straight up if it's too long. (Goofy expression is all his- I had nothing to do with that part!)



Even I fell victim to my own scissors taking a couple inches off my hair which always makes it curlier. (above picture courtesy of Kyle)


So there it is... the new do's of the household. Jim's not here or I would take his picture too but his hair has not changed since we have been married, while mine changes every 6 weeks or so. He never knows who he will come home to. It's a fun little game.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Fo-hawks!!! I am a fan of spikey hair myself....although I don't have an updated spikey pic. on my blog!
Love ya,
LeAnne