Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Date 9 of 10

I can't believe we are already nearing the end of our 10 dates for 10 years plan. It's been so fun and I want to do it all over again! Does anyone have any suggestions for the grand finale of date 10? We were thinking of sky diving until I looked up the prices. When, to my surprise, I saw it cost as much as a trip to Haiti the idea was veto'ed. So we are looking for one last really special date idea. Anyone???

Meanwhile... Date 9 of 10 is scheduled for tomorrow. We will again go during the day and mid-week to avoid the crowds. This date will be to a place that is much more familiar to us but we have not been there without children since almost exactly 10 years ago (we were married just 3 weeks then).

I would love to hear your ideas!

3 comments:

Beka said...

Disneyland?!

Beka said...

Okay, how about you stay overnight in Big Bear where you could snuggle in front of a fireplace and drink hot chocolate? No coffee for you, my dear! :-)SeaWorld is also fun.

Anonymous said...

date 10-go to Haiti to pick up your kiddos?? :0)

Nadia from HA