Thursday, November 08, 2007

More good news

For those who understand the adoption process: Stephanie and Lovenie HAVE entered MOI!!! FINALLY!!!!! Sadly, there is a problem with Jude's paperwork and he has not joined them yet so please pray that he will enter soon also.

ALSO: I talked with the person at USCIS (immigration) handling the kids file and she told me this morning that our I-600 HAS been approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who do not know the adoption process: MOI is the start to getting their passports and the I-600 is approval for them to become American Citizens as our children.

SO..... Progress. Very very good stuff!

5 comments:

Dria said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you. :)

Dawn said...

Angela,
I am beyond thrilled for you guys!!! Can you tell me, did you call USCIS in Haiti? If so, would you mind sharing the number? Our approved I600 was just sent from here to Haiti and I'm wondering how long until they approve it. Thanks Angela and congratulations again!
d:)

The Borlase Bunch said...

Yay Yay Yay.... congrats Angela- you surely needed some great news!

Keziah said...

Yippeeeee! C'mon TiJude, catch up!

ange said...

YIPPEEEYYYYYYYYY I can't wait to hear Jude has caught up. I will be so happy to get my nieces and nephews HOME to you and closer to us ;)
ange