Thursday, October 09, 2008

Time to come home again

What a great time this time with Stephanie and Jude has been for everyone! Our house seemed so quiet and mellow with only 4 kids running around. Stephanie and Jude have had a chance to get to know and fall in love with our really fabulous family in No. CA. Our phone calls with them have been so very sweet and fun.

Now it is time for us to hit the road and bring two of our MVP's home again. Being who we are~ of course we are not packed and ready to go. Why do today what you can scramble to do days from now? That seems to be our motto!

I want to wish a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to some very dear friends of ours for getting not just one but two very life changing and wonderful news very recently (you know who you are, wink)! I'm so thrilled for your family and you KNOW we love you, right?

There was so much more I thought I would be able to squeeze into this week that just won't happen. There are emails I wanted to return, phone calls I wanted to make... and yet we have run out of time for a few days. Thank you for being patient with me. I'll do my best to get in touch next week if things are not too crazy going back to our new normal.

For the next few days we will be making great family memories with some of my all time favorite people. Until then.....

No comments: