Friday, October 24, 2008

Refreshing Ideas?

Woo Hoo, It's weekend! So, tomorrow morning is my "Mom's time off" again. I've found that this time sans kids can be so refreshing. However, I'm running out of ideas of things to do. Well, that's not totally true but if I were to do all my ideas our family would go broke quickly (skydiving, scuba diving, spa, salon, shopping...). Anybody have idea's of what I can do that would not cost a fortune and would either be so relaxing I would end up like putty when I'm done, or so exciting it will create a great recharge for the rest of the week? I've found that if I don't figure out plans before Saturday rolls around I end up running errands, and well... while productive, it is not very refreshing. Please send me your ideas!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hmmm...It sounds like you lean toward more active stuff than I do, but maybe you'll find an idea you'll like to try. Are there any museums nearby that you would like to visit? How about one with an indoor hothouse or garden that you could walk in? Sometimes museums offer interesting lectures or hands-on workshops that are interesting.

Personally, I could sit in a coffee shop with a book for embarrassing amounts of time.
Whatever you choose, hope it's fun!

(Still praying hard for your oldest son to come home soon!)