Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Wicked


The end of the wicked shall be cut off~ Psalms 37:38
And it doesn't get much more wicked then my hair has been lately... and not the COOL kind of wicked.... so it has been cut off! I'm now back to sporting the shoulder length hair. When my hair is chopped in layers it also springs into curls. Let this be a warning to the rest of my hair~ be good or be gone. By summer I may end up bald.
Yes, yes... I know this isn't at all what the bible verse means any more then the bible says to pray with out seizing (ceasing) means that I should not be praying while having seizures. Just a little word play going on.
However, Psalms 37:38 should be comforting to all of us SHORT people. We can claim our wicked has already been cut off (even if no one believes us)!

3 comments:

ange said...

funny I had a wicked hair day and chopped mine off too.......
weird
ange

Anonymous said...

Usually, when I have a wicked hair day, I just dye it.

Your cut looks wonderful! Love the curls ~

Dria said...

I've always loved your hair. Its ALWAYS absolutely beautiful. :)