Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by a friend so will do my best to answer these questions. I have not seen this one before. Since it requires me to reveal my middle name I would also like to share a middle name fun fact: My middle name is Jean (after my Grandmother who is amazing). We decided for a middle name for the children we are adopting we will keep their birth last names. For Stephanie and Jude their birth last names are Jeannis making their middle names very similar to mine. Kind of sweet. ;)

So. The rules: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

J- I'm surrounded by people I love that have names that start with J. My husband Jim, and 3 of our sons Jacques, Jude, and Johnny. My brother, his wife, and their 3 kids all have names that start with J. I also have a nephew named Justin. Love the J's in my life!

E- eating dark chocolate often- My favorite food.

A- Angela- Obviously my name! :) Someone recently emailed me that they noticed my last name begins with Laugh. What I would add to that is that my first name begins with Angel so put them together and you've got Angel Laugh-- that's a lot of pressure to be good and cheery! ;)

N- No-nonsense- Okay no one is buying that... Does the opposite of no-nonsense qualify for an answer to the letter N? I'm so not a no-nonsense person. More like a constant nonsense type person. Oh.... I could have just used the word nonsense (see what I mean??!!)

Okay, Now to share the love I get to tag others. I'm going to break the letter rule (like my friend that tagged me did) and just put names of those I would like to see respond-

J- Ange at http://havingfunservinghim.blogspot.com/
E- Keziah at http://myhaitiankids.blogspot.com/
A- Linda at http://www.baurerbits.blogspot.com/
N- Mandy at http://moreonthemoores.blogspot.com/

PS: Good thing I didn't tag our son Kyle who's middle name is Yzaya. Can you imagine him coming up with answers for that one?! Also the middle name we had the MOST fun with in picking out names for our kids was our son Luke. Some of the names considered Luke Around, Luke About.. Warm.. E.charm....Skywalker....And our favorite that we came so super close to naming him (and still kind of wish we did) Mahnohans. For those of you trying to figure out why Luke Mahnohans would have been such a great name: say it slowly and it sounds like "look ma, no hands". Just proving my lifestyle of nonsense point!

No comments: