Friday, September 21, 2007

Celebrations and Concerns

The GREAT news: I'M SIX MONTHS SEIZURE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The GOOD news: Luke put the I love Mom shirt back on this morning. It seems I have been forgiven of my seemingly unreasonable request of him.
The CONCERN: Johnny is complaining more and more of not feeling well and feels like his bones are shaking. I feel at a loss of what to do and how to help him. The neurologist ruled out epilepsy (which is good). An Urgent Care doctor said that she thought it was Tourettes and that was also ruled out. Now what?? We are going to make an appointment with a new doctor and are just praying and praying for help. Will you please pray with us for our little boy?

2 comments:

Ericka said...

praying here for your baby :)

Vicki Jean said...

Not to make light of your son's condition but could it be that he is just cold? I remember my son at the age of five describing his first headache as: It feels like someone is hammering my head. Just thought I would share that with you. Still enjoy reading your blog everyday. Keep the joy going!