Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacques!!!!

Today is Jacques birthday. It is our first birthday apart since we learned that he was going to be a member of our family. Birthday's are always the hardest days for me in the adoption process. I want so much to be with him, celebrating (I would be giving him the day off of school), giving him hugs and kisses, and even throwing him a party. This year I will be praying for him and thinking of him while hoping that we will spend every birthday after this with him. We sent him a birthday gift that Kez delivered to him when she was in Haiti (Thanks Kez) and he said he was going to open it today. I hope he will like it! I am writing this in blue because it is his favorite color and we made the cake pictured below in the green, white, and red stripes like the mexican flag because that is Jacques's favorite soccer team. Happy Birthday our dear Son!!!!




No comments: