Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The pressure is on...

Hear that? Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. That is the clock rapidly ticking towards Lovenie's fourth birthday. We thought for sure that we would never see another birthday come and go without being with her. Now we are just not sure. At this point it could go either way. A while back I had signed our kids up to get free token coupons and discounts from Chuck E Cheese and in so doing shared their birthdays. So in my email today was this statement from our dear friend Chuck E~

Hey Angela,

We noticed that Lovenie is celebrating a birthday on June 11th! We want to help make this birthday as memorable and fun as possible. We also want this party to be easy for you before, during and after the celebration!


It sounds so easy doesn't it? If only Chuck E. knew...... tick, tick, tick, tick

3 comments:

Beka said...

I would love to hear that you are planning a birthday/homecoming party for Lovenie. My prayers are with you and your family. Oh, did you end up staying home today? You know, you could always come over and hang out on those days when the zoo is calling everyone but you! :-)

Amanda said...

Angela!

I've gone through your blog inside and out today just looking at videos, pictures of the kids & orphanage...

I have to say that this whole thing scares the bejeebers out of me. You've waited soooo long. I pray, pray, pray that your wait will come to an end.

I'm so glad we're on the yahoo group together. May God speedily open the doors.

Angela said...

Beka~ WHY didn't I think of that?? I would have loved to spend the day with you!!!

Amanda~ I'm so thrilled for you and your family! It's true our process has not been one I would wish on another person but I whole-heartedly do not believe you need to worry. Will you have to wait way longer then your heart can bare on some days?... Yes, but your timing of starting the process seems to be SO much better then ours. People seem to be getting through much quicker now (but never quick enough!)