Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our son is on the honor roll at HFC :)

Anyone know where we can get our bumper sticker?

Right now the HFC kids in Haiti are taking major exams. I have not heard from Stephanie and Jude so I don't know how they are doing. It's so much harder for us to write and communicate without Kez there to translate for us. Jacques continues to write us at least once a week and we get so excited to hear from him!

Here's what he told us in his last letter about his exams:
I am third in my class right now, i receive the best grades in math and english - for the math i scored 249 out of 300 and for english i scored 190 out of 200. on tuesday, wednesday and thursday i will be taking my official exams - please pray for me.

Jacques:

Nou tre fye pou ou dous pitit gason nou. Nou renmen ou anpil! Mom and Dad.

(We are very proud or you our sweet son. We love you very much! Mom and Dad)

No comments: