Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jerm. 29:11 Continued... Continued...UPDATED

God's so great! Yesterday I shared with you my post about receiving Jer. 29: 12-13. Well, later that afternoon I received an email from our Pastor. God has led us to an exciting involvement with a church that is just getting started in our neighborhood. The email from our Pastor had a link to check out the new and updated website for the church. I clicked on it and the very first words on the website is the verse Jer. 29:11! No joke!!! I flipped out and got really excited. Here is the link to the website: http://www.calvaryeastvale.org/ . I just now went back to it to get the link and since I was on there last they have added a song to the site titled: Need you- which includes words to nearly exactly what I shared with you about me crying out to God.

Then this morning I received this verse:
Encouraging Word:
Saturday 6/16/2007
Keep on asking...you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking...you will find. Keep on knocking...the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8, NLT

I have an overwelming feeling that God has some very exciting news for us and am filled again with a great hope and very excited!!!! I'll keep you posted...........

Update 6-16-07: It came up again totally unexpectedly today. We were getting ready to leave for a while and as I was getting in the car I saw a book someone loaned us. Believe it or not it was about just about the only thing in our rarely clean minivan. I thought "Oh there's that book..I've been wanting to read it!" I picked it up and looked at the back cover and the very first words were Jer. 29:11!!! I can't wait to see what God's got in mind for us!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have put a huge grin on my face this morning! God is pouring out His love on you. We also attend a Calvary Chapel(: