Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Celebrating 3 Months!!!

I just wanted to share with you all some great news. I have made it to the 3 month mark of being seizure free!!! I'm so thrilled and this is definitely a record for me. I do sometimes feel them coming on and feel as if I have to be very cautious about the "triggers" and from time to time need to take anti-convulsents, but in three months have prevented it every time! Praising God as I know beyond any doubt that it is in His hands and has been all along.

Thanks for sharing in my joy and celebration! Please pray for me that I would continue to remain seizure free. You wouldn't believe how badly I want my drivers license back!!!! :)

Pray without seizing... oh, wait... that's supposed to be pray without ceasing.. well now I get to do both!

4 comments:

ange said...

YOU GOOBER

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Angela. I'm so glad the testing led to you being seizure free...that is such a great accomplishment!

Becky Hinchley

Ericka said...

Praying without seizing, that's adorable. Only your goofy brain would think of something like THAT!!!!
This is really great news. I love seeing how your faith and God is working in your life. Very encouraging to others. Hope your summer is going well.
Praying for your kiddos in Haiti also.
Love,
Ericka

Angela said...

Actually it was Jim (my husband's) word pun. I must give him the credit for such fine work! :)

Ange-- does this mean that Jim is actually earns the Goober title you bestowed upon me, or do we have to share it, or is it based on knowing me all too well?? Just curious. :)