Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Darling Lovenie!!!!

Today our baby girl turns three! It's so hard to believe that God led us to adopt her at just 10 months old and she is still not home. We love her so much and every birthday we miss is so hard and sad. We have been traveling all day but will be having a birthday cake in her honor tonight and I will bring her a special present when I go to Haiti in a few weeks. Each year on her birthday I have cried and cried to be so far away from her. Last year we said "Just think we will never spend another birthday without her again." Well, here we are... another birthday without her.

I'm going to try and email the kids and see if they will go and love on her for us. Could you please pray with us that we would not miss any more of our children's birthdays, and pray for extra blessings today for our precious little girl?

I have not blogged for a while as we have been out of town and very very busy. We are home now and have so much to share so will be blogging lots soon. For now I will make dinner and see if I can manage making it through the night without tears (doubt it). While it is so sad to miss her I continue to be so very thankful that God has blessed us with such a sweet and beautiful daughter!

No comments: