Thursday, April 30, 2009

She's Just THAT Cute






Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy having a little girl? It's all I thought it would be and so much more! I've really enjoyed dolling her up each morning for school. This morning I couldn't resist a little photo shoot. Can you see how happy she is? Happy happy little girl.
Yesterday we had a really fantastic time at a birthday party for a sweet friend with Down Syndrome. There were a total of 6 children at the party with DS and every single one of them were so cheery and enjoyable. There is so much we could learn from them.
Tomorrow night we plan to take the kids to a Home school Spring Dance. It will be the first ever dance party for all our kids and they are super excited!




1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

she is a cutie!