Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It Rains Harder On Me

After enjoying a gorgeous sunny day yesterday it is now cold and pouring down rain today~ hailing even. The kids and I stood at the window in awe watching it pour down. It was all fun and games until I realized "OH NO" I left one of the windows in the car open. I grab a jacket and throw it over my head without even bothering to put it on. Out in the storm I went yelling "BRRRRRR" the whole time. I got the window closed and ran back to the house. Just as soon as I was indoors the rain let up and became a drizzle. Me and the kids laughed about it. I asked them if they thought I make it rain harder and when they all said yes we decided to test it. So I threw the jacket back overhead and out again I ran. Sure enough, once I was outdoors again it started raining harder. I'm indoors again now and there is nearly no rain. Weird right? If anyone has any big outdoor events you need it to not rain for just give me a call and I'll make sure to stay in that day.

This morning I was doing our start of the school day prayer with the boys. Afterwards Johnny looked out the window at the rain and said very matter of factly "A 100% chance of rain today". He's a genius alright!

No comments: