Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lovenie Goes To School

Today was a big day for our baby girl! Today she had her first day of speech therapy preschool. It was my first experience of letting my "baby" go to school. Now I get what all the talk is about. I sat her down at the table and said goodbye and she looked sad and wouldn't talk to me~ break my heart! Of course by the time I picked her up she was all cheery and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Yesterday we had an IEP meeting for her. This is when I learned the results of all the testing they had done for her. I'm thrilled to share that she tested at a 24 month level. This is great considering how far she's come in such a short time.

When did our baby get so grown up???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovenie, You are so cute with your hello kitty backpack! Your headband matches. I will have to keep this post new until Beverly wakes up so I can show her a picture of her friend.

Ericka said...

just that beautiful smile is such an incredible advancement!!!!!
She looked absolutely adorable momma and so ready to go to school.
Great job big girl :)

Amanda said...

she's such a beauty! Congrats on the quick advancements! She's really thriving!