Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Munch 'N' Math

This morning William Clay Christan Academy shook things up a little bit. We did something we dubbed Munch N Math. We headed to the BK for a yummy warm breakfast....

Then got out our math work for the day...

There was something about going out and doing your math in a new environment that was very fun for the kids. They thought it was an awfully clever theme I came up with. I just laughed because I wasn't being clever... we just didn't have groceries for breakfast! It's called lazy. ;) Nevertheless, the kids were thrilled and all got perfect scores on their math work. The kids want to know what tomorrows theme is. I've raised the bar now, haven't I? Tomorrow is the last day of school before we leave for vacation and they get a week off. It will also be Stephanie's last day doing school at home.
The above picture is from when I took the kids to Applebees after their surprise shots at the doctors office. They were all smiling and being good sports about it. I was so proud of them. I'm finding it easier and easier to run errands with six kids. Does that mean it's time to add more? Hmmmm....

4 comments:

traceylynndel said...

Time to add more? Yes, a teenage boy!

Tracey
www.delrosarioadoptionsaga.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

What´s another one or even two kids for you??? You could add 20 and still have a good laugh!!!

Amanda said...

that's a great idea! I'll have to try it sometime!

Amanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving Angela and crew!

I'm very thankful for your sweet support and friendship this Thanksgiving :~)