Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my favorite guys!

Jim: It would not have been possible to bless me with a more amazing father for our children. I love that they are such a priority to you. Your constant love and interaction in their lives is going to have such a wonderful impact on who they become. Thank you for all you do and all you mean to us. We really hit the Dad Jackpot in this family!!!
Dad: You said no matter how old I got I would always be your "baby". I feel that status is a bit threatened now that you have this new baby named Harley. ;) You are such a loving Dad who always makes everyone around you laugh and feel good. How could I ever thank God enough for giving me the gift of you as a Father?

Have a wonderful day. Me and the boys love you both so much!!!

1 comment:

Sean's Ladies said...

I found your blog today and was trying to figure out your story... at the very least, I can see you have a passion for your children and have been waiting so very long! I am praying the appointed time for your children to come home will be here before you know it!! I know the wait. I know the wait. I went back and read some of your earlier posts. Thank you for the laughs! I loved the one about the couple learning Creole for their baby!! :)