Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Making fun of lifes tough moments

After 10 or 11 weeks without any seizures I have started having them again the last couple of days. Even this can be laughed at:

TODAY'S JOKE: (Kind of- it was an actual comment from my husband)

My Father was telling us about a woman who was having a seizure during service at church one morning. My Dad said that the message was stopped and together everyone began to pray for her. Very sweet... right? My husband, in a very serious voice, told him that they were wrong to do this. When we questioned him further on why he said that he calmly commented that the bible tells us to pray without seizing!

(FYI- when with me while I have a seizure, please disregard my husbands joke and start praying!)

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE: (the verse used for the word play in the above joke)
Pray without ceasing. 1 Thess. 5:17

TODAY'S KID JOKE: (Kyle L. age 8) Why wouldn't the canary pay for his date's dinner?
He was too cheep!

No comments: