Sunday, November 05, 2006

Labor's English lesson- Day One of blog!!

For a long time I have thought about starting a blog site devoted to laughter. My goal is to post daily or nearly daily: jokes, funny or inspiring quotes, scriptures, stories, or family fun ideas. Please feel free to email me at angnjim@sbcglobal.net with stories, jokes, or quotes of your own that you think would be great to share on this site!

Here is todays joke: My wife was in labor with our first child. Things were going pretty well when suddenly she began to shout, "Shouldn't, Couldn't, Wouldn't, Didn't, Can't!"

"Doctor, what's wrong with my wife?"

"Nothing. She's just having contractions."


Today's insperational bible verse: "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: