Saturday, November 18, 2006

Big Families and Pesky brothers

Again, in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving, more one-liners about family:

My parents had a large family. The only way they could afford to feed us all was to start a game of hide-and-seek right before dinner.

There were so many kids in diapers in our family that our house was the only one on the block with a rainbow over it.

My little brother was a mean, vicious child. He would always hit me back.

My little brother used to break all my toys, lose parts of all my games, and louse up all my coloring books. I could never catch him at it because I was in my college classes all day.

My brother likes all his meat to be cooked extra well done. He doesn't like it to come with a baked potato; he likes it to come with an arson inspector.

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE: Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

TODAY'S KID JOKE: (Kyle, age 8)
What kind of wave can you not swim in?
A microwave

No comments: