Friday, November 17, 2006

It's all Relative

Thanksgiving is almost here so I thought I would celebrate it for the next couple of days with one-liners about relatives (we know there is at least one in every family, and yet were all convinced we are not it!)

My sister just had a baby. I can't wait to find out if I'm an aunt or an uncle.- Gracie Allen

I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance- waiting to get into the bathroom- Bob Hope

My brother is very superstitious. He won't work any week that has a Friday in it.- Milton Berle

My crazy brother-in-law! I wish he would learn a trade; that way we'd know what kind of work he's out of.- Henry Youngman

They call it a family tree because if you look hard enough, you'll always find some sap in it.

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE: You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalm 30:11-12 (NIV)

TODAY'S KID JOKE: (Jonathon B. age 11)
What do you get when you cross a Pit Bull and a Collie?
A dog that bites off your arm and then runs to get help

No comments: