Friday, March 23, 2007

Yep, They will fit right in! And Mommy blunders :)









I was so excited to receive these pictures and a letter from Jude and Stephanie again today!!! Kez (wonderful missionary with them for a few months) took these pictures and sent them to us as because Jude and Stephanie want their brothers to know they can be pretty silly too!! Can you imagine what our family portraits are going to look like one day? Oh my! :) I love these kids and want them home so badly!!! Please continue to pray for all of us.
Mommy blunders: Seems there is a lot I'm going to need to learn about the different cultures. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of normal things we do as a family here in America to give the kids an idea of what to expect. In my last letter I told them about the place that we take the kids to get their haircut. It's a kids only place with games and movies all for kids. I also took pictures of their brothers getting their hair cut. Then I told them that I looked forward to taking them there to get their hair cut there as well. Turns out this upset Stephanie very much as she believes that it is a sin to have her hair cut and the hairdresser would be sinning to cut her hair as well. Kez jumped in and reassured her that she should not worry as she is sure that we will not force her to have her hair cut (she's right) and she could just go along and watch her brothers get their hair cut. I have a feeling there will be many more things we will just have to learn and work through along the way but we have God on our side so we know it will all work out! We thank God for Kez as she shows our kids so much love and provides us with contact with each other. She has been such a blessing to us and MANY children in Haiti. We ask for continued prayers for this 21 year old young woman out there making a big impact by showing Christ's love in all she does!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have an email for Kez? I am having a heck of a time getting info. and I qwould love to give the families some news from Kez.
Love ya,
LeAnne