Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The World's Last Hope

My favorite quote from today was when Kyle said "I'm going to clean like the whole world is dirty and I am it's last hope!" and then he jumped in and worked his tail off. I could get used to this~



Here are some other random candid photos of our darlings that were taken recently~

Joy riding

Just Chillin'


Check out my new haircut! Maybe less people will think I'm a girl now. Mom loves my hair long and silky.



Park day tree lounging
The most recently photo of Johnny is when he was in the dog kennel (charming). I'd snap a quick shot of him now if it wasn't for the fact that his hair is WILD today. Silly home schooled kids~ fix it if you want to, and if you don't does it really matter?





3 comments:

Amanda said...

that cleaning quote was FUNNY. Very funny! Cute kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Hey, can Kyle come over to my house??? I need someone who cleans like that!

Linda

Mandy said...

When you want to loan Kyle out, make sure he comes to my house first, okay?!? :) What a sweetheart. Love your pictures.