Monday, February 19, 2007

It's the thought that counts

TODAY'S JOKE:
At a special school birthday party, a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift.
She shook it, held it overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is, some flowers."
"That's right," the boy said, "but how did you know?""
Oh, just a wild guess," she said.
The next pupil was the daughter of the candy store owner.
The teacher held her gift overhead, shook it and said, "I bet I can guess what it is, a box of candy."
"That's right, but how did you know?" asked the girl.
"Oh, just a wild guess," the teacher said.
The next gift was from the son of the liquor store owner.
The teacher held it overhead, but it was leaking.
She touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and tasted it.
"Is it wine?" she asked.
"No," the boy replied, obviously delighted that he had stumped her.
The teacher touched another drop of the liquid and placed it to her tongue. "Champagne?" she asked.
"No," the clearly delighted boy answered."
I give up, what is it?"
The boy enthusiastically replied, "It's a puppy!"

TODAY'S BILBLE VERSE:
Your Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

TODAY'S KID JOKE:
How do short people like to travel?

In mini-vans

No comments: