Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wanna Get Away?

I do! I was just thinking how great it would be to be able to just walk away from reality for a little while when God presented a really cool opportunity. We hope to leave on Monday to head back to the Bay area (where Jim and I met). Jim's help is needed at that plant and we are kind of going to be "scoping" out the area since that is one of the places we are seriously thinking we might move to in the somewhat near future. So poor Jim will be off to work each day and me and the kids will be lounging around the free hotel room! We had hoped to be in Haiti but since that is now not looking likely it will be nice to be able to go do something fun where I'm not obsessively checking emails for "news".

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hi!! I live in Milpitas...right by San Jose!! MOVE HERE!!!
Hugs,
Renee

ange said...

can I come too? it is only a 'little' drive away........ man I miss you!
ange

Amanda said...

Have a wonderful week, Angela!