Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tantrum Over

I officially declare todays tantrum and pity party OVER! Now I'll begin waiting again and be excited to see what God is up to in our lives. I don't understand and can not explain the WHY when it comes to the brick wall after brick wall we seem to hit when it comes to bringing our children home but I can cling to:

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

And

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Given the choice I would not choose for things to have turned out this way. However, I also know that I can not see what this will all mean for our future or the future of our children. I do know that so many times problems in the past have swung the doors wide open for wonderful things in our lives. This too will most certainly be used for the best in our lives... even if it doesn't feel like it while we are in the middle of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela, I am so sorry for you and your children. I don't know what brick wall you hit this time, but I will pray for you. You have an incredibly strong faith!