Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Question

TODAY'S JOKE: Bob couldn't believe it-- he'd made it to the last round of his favorite game show.
"Congratulations, Bob," said the emcee. "Answer correctly and you go home with five million dollars!"
"This is a two part question on American History," he continued. "The second half of the question is always easier. Which part would you like first?"
Bob figured he'd play it safe. "I think I'll try the second part of the question first."
The emcee nodded approvingly, while the audience was silent with anticipation. "Okay, Bob, here is your question: And in what year did it happen?"

GREAT QUOTE: All I've even wanted was an honest WEEK'S pay for an honest DAY'S work. - Steve Martin in Sgt. Bilko

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE:
A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones. Proverbs 14:30, NLT

TODAY'S KID JOKE:
Knock Knock Who's there?
Boo
Boo Who?
Don't Cry it's only a joke.

1 comment:

Angelasparent said...

How funny! I just got through telling my friend Cindi that my grandaughter used to tell me that "boo who" joke all the time. I mean, not more than 10 minutes ago. Hey, by the way, I just heard a pretty good one. I was listening to a preacher on an audio cassette. He was saying that he had always preached that every thing Jesus did, He did either for the glory of the Father, or for the benefit of mankind. Then, he read where Jesus walked on the water. He got to thinking, "that really doesn't glorify the Father, or benefit mankind." So, he prayed, "Lord, why did you do that?" And Jesus spoke to him this answer, "They took My boat. I had no other choice."