Monday, January 08, 2007

Demonstrating Attitude- Part Two

TODAY'S JOKE:
Demonstrating Attitude - Part II

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
And your crybaby whiney- opinion would be...?
Do I look like a people person?
This isn't an office. It's Hades with fluorescent lighting.
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
If I throw a stick, will you leave?

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE:
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life… Psalm 23:6, NLT

TODAY'S KIDS JOKE: (KYLE, AGE 8)
Why did the dog cross the road twice?
She was trying to fetch a boomerang.

No comments: